- Outcomes of Partial and Radical Nephrectomy in Octogenarians − A Multicenter International Study (Resurge).
- Abiraterone acetate for early stage metastatic prostate cancer: patient selection and special considerations.
- Monocenter Experience with 532 Nm-Laser Photoselective-Vaporization of the Prostate by GreenLight XPS™ Laser: Is It Really an Endourological Joker Card ?
- Partial versus radical nephrectomy in very elderly patients: a propensity score analysis of surgical, functional and oncologic outcomes (RESURGE project).
- Trifecta and Pentafecta Rates After Robotic
Assisted Partial Nephrectomy:
Comparative Study of Patients with Renal Masses
< 4 and >= 4 cm.
- Prospective nonrandomized study of diagnostic accurancy comparing prostate cencer detection by trans rectal ultrasound-guided biopsy to magnetic resonance imaging with subsequent MRI-guided biopsy in biopsy-naive patients.
- Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopic Imaging 3T and Prostate Cancer: Correlation with Transperineal Ultrasound Guided Prostate Biopsy.
- Safety, efficacy and reliability of 180-W GreenLight laser technology for prostate vaporization: review of the literature.